Rim offset

cbranni

Hi all, could any Flea owner tell me what the rim offset on front and rear rims please, dimension from edge of rim to outer edge of brake drum, my wheels came stripped down in a box so I have no way of knowing what the offsets are. My normal rim supplier Devon Rim does not make WMO rims so I have to look elsewhere, has anyone bought rims and spokes from Hitchcocks? the price is a little expensive but if the quality is okay then I may go there.

While I'm here ..........I bought some SCC2 two pack paint from my usual paint guy and he said the less hardener you put in the more matt it dries, well I sprayed the seat frame as Leightons are going to recover it and it didnt dry as matt as I thought it would, its far from shiny but does have a sheen to it, so my question is how matt should it be.

The other issue I came across was the ignition coil is open circuit so no spark, guess I will have to get it rewound or find a good secondhand one.

Thanks for your time

Colin