jeep viewing in Devon

sas pinkie

Hello and happy xmas to you all.

I am off to view a jeep in devon (I am near Ipswich) either monday or Friday, and as a near jeep novice wondered if anyone in devon (or in suffolk/ essex if you wanna come along for a day out) is available to view it with me and give an unbiased appraisal? ??

Cheers

Karl

Devon is a large county... would help if you said where... and also when (time approx).

Tim

Not yet sure of the area but 01584 area code. owner now gone visiting for xmas and isnt back until sunday night. Time wise depends on who is available, but suspect around lunch / early afternoon to suit most and give me time to get there.

Not yet sure of the area but 01584 area code. owner now gone visiting for xmas and isnt back until sunday night. Time wise depends on who is available, but suspect around lunch / early afternoon to suit most and give me time to get there.

Got the code wrong..... but its totnes area.....

Hello and happy xmas to you all.

I am off to view a jeep in devon (I am near Ipswich) either monday or Friday, and as a near jeep novice wondered if anyone in devon (or in suffolk/ essex if you wanna come along for a day out) is available to view it with me and give an unbiased appraisal? ??

Cheers

Karl

Hi Karl, aren't you a bit young to be buying a jeep ( age 7 ) or do you have a nice mummy and daddy buying it for you

Commander

Hi Karl, aren't you a bit young to be buying a jeep ( age 7 ) or do you have a nice mummy and daddy buying it for you

Commander

All im hearing is jealousy of my youth and boyish good looks!!!!

I don't put my real date of birth on places like public forums as it is used by so many companies as a security question.

I don't put my real date of birth on places like public forums as it is used by so many companies as a security question.

Although I have reveal that there is age discrimination on here.

If you are 101 or older, it will not display your age :D

Hi Karl

If your going to Totnes area and looking for a jeep resto, we have 2 that could be for sale. We are no more than 6 miles away from Totnes. If interested let me know?

Regards

Michael

Not really looking for a resto, but what have you got, and how much?

You might want to have a look at the four pages I did about the differences between the Willys MB and the Post War Hotchkiss M201; as many M201's are sold as MB's or GPW's ( link below ). I haven't got around to adding the Ford differences yet, but most people want to know if they are buying a Willys or Hotch, or a mix of the two.

http://www.sacarr.co.uk/mymvs/jeep/m201mb/m201mb1.htm

• 2 weeks later...