fv1609

Is it possible to have a Wanted prefix?

Is it possible to have a "Wanted" prefix in the classified section?

There are various options of "For Sale" but not a ready made & highlighted "Wanted" prefix.

It self-evident of course that it is wanted by posting in the "Wanted" section but most of us I imagine view the "New Posts" section rather than visit each sub-section individually. Often I see a subject that sounds interesting to debate only to find that it is just a wanted advert.

Many of us try to remember to prefix our title with "Wanted" but it is easy to forget & there is no mechanism for the poster to edit & add this to the title. Even when we do remember it is not striking as the bold highlight given to a "For Sale" advert.

Many thanks.

Hi Clive

there should be one, will get on it & try to get one added.

Cheers Lee

Thanks Lee I always thought there was one, maybe it got lost in the reorganisation of that section.

Is it possible to have a "Wanted" prefix in the classified section?

There are various options of "For Sale" but not a ready made & highlighted "Wanted" prefix.

It self-evident of course that it is wanted by posting in the "Wanted" section but most of us I imagine view the "New Posts" section rather than visit each sub-section individually. Often I see a subject that sounds interesting to debate only to find that it is just a wanted advert.

Many of us try to remember to prefix our title with "Wanted" but it is easy to forget & there is no mechanism for the poster to edit & add this to the title. Even when we do remember it is not striking as the bold highlight given to a "For Sale" advert.

Many thanks.

A Wanted Man then Clive??? .........

No I don't want a man Wayne, I've got everything I need thanks

With thanks to Joris we now have a "Wanted" Prefix :-D

I will go edit the wanted ads with the new prefix