Early MW BEDFORD on Ebay

LeeEnfield

Hi

Item 190110356371,..............Looks good, although, poss wrong air cleaner fitted,..........I think, eh, Berni/Russ............??

Go On,.......you KNOW you want to.............. :evil: :evil:

(and no, nuttin to do with me)

Come On,........lets have ANOTHER BRITISH WW2 vehicle owner on forum;.................... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Andy

They certainly don't seem as big, (in relation) as the later full screen model;..........looks as though its got the shovel/pick holders that fit behind the seat, that I'm missing on mine :roll:...........Oh well, time to spend some more dosh with the nice Mr Morter................. :whistle:

Andy

Looks rather nice!!!

Is the asking/starting price fair for that type of vehicle???

Neil,

Pretty much, I'd say, :whistle: anything between £4500 on up............

In part I guess its the rarity value, of Brit trucks, in general,........good for all us that own then,.........not so good for those who wish to..........

Bedford, is POSSIBLY the easiest of the available trucks to own, in so much there is a (pretty) good mechanical spare parts availability, - available.

Whilst looking for mine, I COULD have purchased GMC or Dodge*, many times over,.as there are (nearly)always these trucks for sale.

*Certainly NOT Knocking these trucks, If I'd larger storage facilities, I'd like a 352, and badge it up RASC.................... :-D :-D

thay are also popular because they fit on a normal sized household drive so no storage costs involved, it is a fair price for what looks a very tidy truck.

we had 4 MWs at north nibley last year which was real good to see. 3 of them have booked back in again this year which is going to be great as the rally has moved to Berkely castle so it will seem like old times for the 100 vehicles i've got booked in.

Berni

has it been on Milweb? i haven't seen it.

shame it didn't sell but very often people ring you after the event.

hopefully it won't be sat on the shelf for too long

Berni

No, I'd not seen it there, either.............as you say, Berni, be a shame to just let it 'sit'........

Andy