Is there anybody at W@P yet

sim60

Evening, normally by now there is a thread running with daily photo`s and an update on how the show is setting up etc,so was wondering if there is anybody on site who would like to do it.We are going down on Saturday for the week but don`t have the technology to do that.

Simon

Evening, normally by now there is a thread running with daily photo`s and an update on how the show is setting up etc,so was wondering if there is anybody on site who would like to do it.We are going down on Saturday for the week but don`t have the technology to do that.

Simon

Sorry I won't be doing a Live from the W&P show report this year as for the first time in about 13 years I'll have to sit this one out. :cry:

Was down there yesterday offloading the OT and a friends Saracen. Very wet and rather muddy where the water mains have been laid. Decided to leave the two vehicles just outside the entrance to Kitcheners than risk scuffing up the ground getting to the pitch. There was a god-awful down pour just before I arrived and when I got out of the car the puddles were deep enough to soak my feet but within a short while the majority had drained away. For those interested - Kitcheners is definitely a LOT flatter than last year and much greener :)

Hi,

the Reporting Live from W&P Thread is something I really,really miss.

It really helped me over the last days before the show.

Thanks Marmite for all the effort in the past years.

Hopefully it´s back on next year.

Let´s carry on, I am starting on Sunday.

Uwe

lets make this thread the 2014 one.

we have a 101fc coming in from Holland,

a 109 ex raf from lincolnshire, we had a cat that fell through our soft top, a blue one is being shipped to the show.

we plan to tape it tomorrow and have a tarp under the top to keep stuff dry.

in 2012 we had a 101fc blowing a con rod on the way over, this year the 109 engine disintegrated, a 1966 engine was bought and dropped in, both oil cooler lines blew leaks, water pump leaked, main block got 3 core plugs done...

still leaks water but the mot is sorted.

we shall perform a head gasket replacement on the showground.... who sees us work, have a chat and just enjoy.

Arjan

I'm here and it's wet, bit like aerosol drizzle.
Hate to say it but sort of good in a way if that is the worst it gets & it does that every few days. Reducing the pollen & dust.

Whether I'll think it is so good tomorrow when I come to put up the tent is another matter :D

Blazing sunshine at the moment ground wet in places due to some idiots letting one of the 10,000 litre bunds drain last night but they're recovering it well at the moment and the ground is soft but not too bad I guess tomorrow is the real test as the grass at booking in is cut up and the hard road has a mud crust now. Fingers crossed it'll keep improving.

Steve