New - Bristol / South Gloucestershire Show 2 & 3rd August 2014

The Bristol area has been sadly lacking in Car shows for several years but that is about to change. On 2nd and 3rd August 2014 the first ever South Gloucestershire County Show is being launched and a major part of this is the Murco Motoring event, to which all classic car enthusiasts are invited. The event will be held on a 170 acre site at the Windmill Fishery Showground, Westerleigh, BS37 8QZ

The County Show has an enormous amount going on over the two days, a music festival, a mini balloon festival, fishing, shooting, golf, cycling show, a farmers market, lots of stalls and local groups and a beer festival sponsored by Bath Ales, not to mention the car show itself!

They are looking for 250+ cars, rods, bikes, interesting vehicles, military etc, either individually or club stands. The deal is that if you pre-book, entry is only £5 for a car and two people - a great deal with so much going on. There is overnight camping and an exhibitors only bar open until 9pm on the Saturday night!

Bristol Motor Club are putting on a driving event and the show will also be supported by the major car dealers in the area.

There are vehicle age restrictions on individual entries (mainly pre-1985) but not on club or organisation stands. Full details here www.southglosshow.co.uk.

I'm not personally connected with the event but I do know the organisers and its bound to be a good all round event.

Request car pack details here http://www.southglosshow.co.uk/car-show-packs.html as I have a booking form but the file size is too large to attach on here !

1932194_651464498246116_1461268806_n.jpg