It was kind of difficult to decide if the Dodge D15 was:

A/

British vehicles

Austin's, Bedfords, Scammells, Stalwarts, Land Rover etc,

or

B/

American vehicles

GMCs. Jeeps, Diamond Ts, Dodges, etc.

And since Canada is part of the North American continent, and the British didn't make any Dodge´s, I took the bold decision to put my want ad in the "American Vehicles" section. Perhaps the moderators and owners of this forum could change the heading from "British" to "Commonwealth" vehicles? That would be helpful.

I'll post my ad in the "British Vehicles" section although it's neither an Austin, Bedford, Scammell, Stalwart nor a Land Rover.

Wishing everyone a nice summer and for those of you who are going, a nice War and Peace weekend. I cannot go there myself, unfortunately, it would otherwise probably have been a perfect opportunity to find a Dodge D15/T222 for sale, or leads to where I could get one.

Goran N

• 2 weeks later...
Definitley British. Though top marked as three ton bottom as fifteen hundredweight. Scource for these is the Tank Musuem taken originally at Chiselhurst Common.

There was a D60 as well as a D15. Much like the Ford and Chevrolet CMPs, these were made to the same standard but with a commercial cab. There's at least one early prototype that had the CMP cab 13' but they didn't run with it.

• 2 weeks later...
It was kind of difficult to decide if the Dodge D15 was:

A/

British vehicles

Austin's, Bedfords, Scammells, Stalwarts, Land Rover etc,

or

B/

American vehicles

GMCs. Jeeps, Diamond Ts, Dodges, etc.

And since Canada is part of the North American continent, and the British didn't make any Dodge´s, I took the bold decision to put my want ad in the "American Vehicles" section. Perhaps the moderators and owners of this forum could change the heading from "British" to "Commonwealth" vehicles? That would be helpful.

I'll post my ad in the "British Vehicles" section although it's neither an Austin, Bedford, Scammell, Stalwart nor a Land Rover.

Wishing everyone a nice summer and for those of you who are going, a nice War and Peace weekend. I cannot go there myself, unfortunately, it would otherwise probably have been a perfect opportunity to find a Dodge D15/T222 for sale, or leads to where I could get one.

Goran N

Britain did make Dodges; they are known as Dodge Kew (where they were made) to differentiate them from the ones from across the pond. Seldom seen in military colours though.

Chris (only a modeller)