Dates and times

Joris

I've checked the site today but I can't find on it when (what time) we are expected and when it's all over (again time). I kinda need this information because I want to book my flights while they are still cheap.

I'm not sure of the exact times, but the touring starts early on Friday morning, and I'm guessing we're done late afternoon on Sunday, to give people time to pack up and go home again.

I'm sure Clive has got the exact tour worked out by now so he should have a good idea when things will kick off and pack up.

Steve

Thursday to Monday for me too... looking forward to this one

Can't bring the truck though dammit :cry:

I'm scrounging a lift with my mate whos taking his GMC so I'll be okay for a ride woohoo

HMVF knees up at the Hangar Dance?

The King of Beckettstan, i like it!!!!

Serious question I'd like some input on. I'm covering the event for CMV and have to come up in my less than military Toyota Verso because I don't think bringing the Iltis is either practical or proper. Where are you lot staying and operating from? I seem to have missed something here. I presume you're camping out? I need somewhere to charge batteries and run a laptop from.

Tough times for the press scum. Sleeping in the car has never bothered me. I've done a lot worse.

I will be there chaps :-D looking forward to it and desperate to meet as many of us as poss......plus the fact that Bodge owe's me a pint or two :whistle:

I am flying Joris and his good lady over for the weekend so he ain't gonna be to happy if I bottle it - plus the fact that he owes me a pint or two also :whistle:

I am really trying to figure out how I can get my Jimmy there - I am seriously considering hiring a low loader but could do with sharing the cost's...........CLIVE?????? :whistle: :angel:

All very nice, beers, flights, low loaders etc etc

But my original question remains unanswered. Maybe I need to have a chat with the man Clive. If you're reading this Clive, look out for a PM from me. And if you're not reading this Clive, look out for a PM from me. To Beckettstan, and don't spare the horses!

Snap - not a problem, I will have a chat with Clive. In fairness, Clive has had his mind else where for one reason or another for the last couple of weeks and it isn;t Bolero business.

The King of Beckettstan, i like it!!!!

..... Where are you lot staying and operating from? I seem to have missed something here. I presume you're camping out? I need somewhere to charge batteries and run a laptop from.......

I think most people are camping on or near Framlingham airfield. I'm sure there will be people with generators, but either way, I'll have a 12v to mains inverter with me if you need 240v for your laptop. I use it for my laptop, fridge transformer etc.

Steve

Cheers one and all.

I've learned a lot more now and the org team have been superb. I like to be very organised and not let people down. There are aspects to the event that I want to snap that won't necessarily make it in to CMV but will be worth doing. I'll camp at Framlingham and hope to hitch-hike the daily tour routes with people taking part so my Toyota doesn't get in the way. I want to snap everyone from HMVF and elsewhere taking part and build up a good diary of the run. I would appreciate any assistance with this. Beers will be bought etc and I promise not to look reasonably military-like for those making the effort.

Thanks once again. See you all there.