petrol battery charger

Hi, I've got one of the standard British army petrol 12/24v battery charger. Can anyone tell me if you can get an add on silencer for it to keep the noise down?.....there seems to be hooks on the standard exhaust tip that makes me think you can clip something on. I will try and add photos. Many thanks.20140622_091007.jpg

20140622_091016.jpg

Thanks terry, that's what I thought but I've not seen one.....so if anyone's got a picture or idea what I'm looking for that would be great. Ive seen flexible exhaust tubes that you screw silencers to the end of but they are secured with a pin through the centre not clips on the edges.

It's for a long (approx 20ft) flexible insulated exhaust tube. I have the genny and the tube, bought together. I will send you a PM for the chap I bought it from, he still has some bits as I bought a spare air filter from him a couple of months or so ago. He might have an exhaust.

MT

It would appear that there are actually 2 types of exhaust hose for these charging sets. One with a plain end the other with a threaded bore to take a short exhaust silencer. See picture attached taken after a quick rummage in one of the storage boxes. The hoses are stainless flexible with a heat resistant covering. The one with the slightly rat chewed covering is for sale at £25 should you want it.

20140623_193414.jpg

If the one for sale can add a silencer then that would be great....are you going to war and peace?

No sorry the for sale one is not threaded internally, no not going to War & Peace this year but have local friends who are.

• 7 years later...