13th May, Chestnut Sunday, Hampton Court

We went to a super show last year in Bushey Park, Hampton Court. People camped over the Saturday night and on the Sunday we paraded round the park (included seeing the herds of wild deer) before parking up for public inspection.

I know this year's show is on the 13th May, but does anyone know who to contact about attending? I don't want to just turn up on the Saturday, just in case there's a different arrangement to last year :-).

By the way, last year there was a Duck, several Mutts & Jeeps, GMCs, my Ward, our Halftrack and a number of other interesting things. Also classic cars etc.

- Mike

Steve - I was approached at Firepower about taking the Ward again so I'm sure it's happening again this year. The guy I spoke to couldn't remember the date though.

Karl - what are your plans? If you're going up on the Saturday, do you fancy meeting somewhere on the way and convoying up? I'll be taking the Ward & MUTT and if Grasshopper is free and isn't busy disappointing his young lady or destroying trains, he can take the pickup.

I am going first too my mates place nr heathrow and then we are all convoying up together on the Sat. We should have at least 3 Pinkies, if not more going in convoy so should be a good turn out, best meet you up ther on Sat. You are most welcome to join our camp..... :-D

• 3 weeks later...

Well I went, I saw and I got Drenched on more than several occassions, but it was a good time none the less...... .

Shame you missed out Mike..... I had a wet chair and soaked beer (that was watered down unintentially) with your name on it!!!!

Maybe next show!!!