WW2 wedding vehicles

spanter

Hello I just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my family's military vehicles we used for my sister's wedding at the weekend and was wondering if anyone else has pictures of their pride and joys 'off duty' so to speak, very proud of the vehicles as none of the played up on the hottest day of the year with some tight timescales to contend with.

P1030822.jpg

20140515_140829.jpg

20140517_102723.jpg

20140517_103438.jpg

20140517_110308.jpg

P1030845.jpg

Hello I just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my family's military vehicles we used for my sister's wedding at the weekend and was wondering if anyone else has pictures of their pride and joys 'off duty' so to speak, very proud of the vehicles as none of the played up on the hottest day of the year with some tight timescales to contend with.
nicely done ! loving the red carpet !!

Was disturbed my sister chose burgundy and white as the wedding colours partially to match the dodge, when my father was released from hospital after a minor stroke a few months ago I picked him up in the dodge as parking was amazingly expensive and difficult to get into but there was plenty of spaces marked "ambulance only" out the front. :D

Thankyou for the comments and I'm sure any nephews/nieces we end up with will be brought up with far more vintage vehicles than should be healthy