Pennine Military Weekend 26th to 27th July 2014 Uppermill near Oldham

Pennine Military Weekend 26th to 27th July 2014. The newest military vehicle and re-enactment show in the Pennines. Two fantastic adjoining venues nestled in the picturesque hamlet of St Chads catering for both 1st and 2nd World War enthusiasts and Post War military re-enactors. St Chads is situated in between Oldham and Marsden, 1 mile outside of the village of Uppermill, Post Code OL3 6LW.

Free event for the public and military vehicle owners. Wartime and Post war welcome

[ATTACH]88478[/ATTACH]

I have copied and pasted the form directly onto the page I would have liked to have uploaded the word form directly but I don't think I can.

Pennine 1940’s Military Weekend 26th – 27th July 2014

The Pennine 1940’s Military Weekend is a free event for all military vehicle owners, military re-enactors, and 1940’s civilian re-enactors. Admission for vehicle parking and camping is on a pre-registered booking basis. Camping is available from the 25thJuly if required.

Please ensure that entries for both camping and vehicles are submitted by 23rd June 2014 at the latest so that pitches can be allocated. A medium sized stamped addressed envelope must be enclosed with this entry form so that a free military vehicle parking and camping pass can be issued.

Name........................................................................................................................................................

Address.....................................................................................................................................................

................................................................Post Code..................................................................................

Tel Number.............................................Email.........................................................................................

Vehicle: Make........................................Model........................................................................................

Year of Manufacture...............................Reg. No.....................................................................................

Camping Space Required? Y/N................Fri.......Sat.......Military or Civilian Tent.....................................

Caravan/Camper Van/Sleeping in vehicle, please indicate length...........................................................

Please note that no Swastika’s or SS markings/runes are to be displayed on vehicles or uniforms at any time and the wearing of black allgemeine uniforms is not permitted. Any re-enactor or military vehicle owner carrying a de-activated or blank firing weapon must have a copy of their de-activation certificate with them or the relevant liability insurance. All military vehicles whether road taxed or not must have current third party insurance as is now required by law. Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times.

I agree to comply with all the above instructions or any other instructions given by the organisers and hosts of the event.

Signed......................................................Date..........................................................................................

Please return with SAE: Pennine 1940’s Military Weekend, P.O.Box 286, Delph, Oldham OL3 5JL

Pennine_military_weekendatyahoo.co.uk

Thanks for clearing that up. So two events are likely. I wish your new event well and hope it does not go the way that (IMHO) Yanks descended.

No politics is the way to go and as much as I would like to lay claim to this its actually being sorted by a group of guys that I know. I just thought that I would help with the publicity :-D

• 1 month later...