Pencil sketch

ARTBYDAVID

No offence, but you can straight away see it's a Hotchkiss.....

Nice sketch though!!

Cheers,

Alex

It's my Hotchkiss, so I do apologise.

Can vouch for the work, David does a great job and he worked from several photos sent via email so doesn't have to see the Willy's jeep; Hotchiss jeep or what ever you may have stashed away.

Happy days all :D:D

Apologies for the wrong name, in my haste to share the finished drawing I didn't check the full details. I will now go away and polish up on my Jeep recognition.

In reply to all the enquiries yes, I do do commissions, as was this particular Jeep. Each image is individual, so from a supplied photo via e-mail I can be more specific.

So please do feel free to drop me a line. I look forward to speaking to you further.

And just to keep the Jeep theme going here is one I prepared earlier.Web Willy's Jeep & figures.jpg

Do you do these for a fee? if so what kind of money and what kind of size is that finished item?

Very impressive work.

R

Thank you for your comment, and yes I do do these for a fee. Each image is individual, and if you can send an image of your vehicle, I can sort something out for you.

Kind Regards,

David.