Yay..and no help from Gandalf at all :D

Sorry Bernard still no idea who he is is but I have every confidence that the result was achieved by observation & clear logical thinking.

The stone version looks as if it could be more hastily constructed than the Beehive that made an appearance last year.

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?38637-Nothing-new-at-Chelsea

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just knew there would be a toilet reference somewhere! :-) Andy

Quite, none the less all very important stuff.

Guns, smart uniforms, flags & cunning plans will all be for nothing without the largely unrecognised work of the Regimental Sanitary Police working within the Field Hygiene Sections to provide safe water & disposing of inevitables.

I can't find a post 1945 reference to Sanitary Police but they must called something less formidable now I suppose.

Damn ! Just too late to give the correct answer its on page 81 RAMC Training 1911.

That seems to be its début Bob as it doesn't appear in the 1908 edition. I took my scan from Manual of Elementary Military Hygiene 1912.

Bob may I ask, are you an avid manual collector or is it just an odd book you happen to have?