1944 Gun Sight i.d. needed please.

Rick W

Interesting! Sniper scope a world away from artillery scope surely? A load of old 25pr and other shell cases are with it as well. Would they be used for both?

As far as I know it has nothing to do with 25pdr? think someone is confusing it with the No 22 Telescope http://thegunner.net/khxc/gbu0-prodshow/No22C-Scope_and_web_strap.html

There are 25,17 and 6 pounder shell cases, are you after any Adrian? Not for the same price else I would snap them up! Pairs of shell cases. Thanks for the info all. The Hestons site shows it with sturdy mountings, Lee, this has no mounts, but is as described in their site.

There are 25,17 and 6 pounder shell cases, are you after any Adrian? Not for the same price else I would snap them up! Pairs of shell cases. Thanks for the info all. The Hestons site shows it with sturdy mountings, Lee, this has no mounts, but is as described in their site.

Rick, yes, I am, depending on price ..........;)

PM me if easier.

Its not a sniper scope like Helston are implying, they are hoping someone will buy it thinking its a No.32 scope for the Lee Enfield No.4.

They are quite common and are from heavy guns (But don't ask me which), they can be found on ebay from £30 and can/have been used to repair the No.32 scope as they have values up to £1000.

A thread on Milsurps concerning the N0.32, 42, 52 and 53 scopes.

http://www.milsurps.com/showthread.php?t=36809

Edited by Chris Hall