Green Goddess parts info required

dragoon47

hi, newbie here. This is my first post (apart from intro)

we are after info on

1. Banjo Bolt thread size for the Godiva portable pump fuel line into carb.

2. Distributor interchangeability from the AC DELCO REMY 7952371 unit as fitted to our Goddess to a more common LUCAS type OR info on getting parts for the DELCO unit (which seem to be hard to find) in particular the rotor arm as fitted to ours which is like a disk with springy contact on top and a fuse like thingy mabob built in.

Thanks in advance.

Fitted electronic ignition to several rl/goddess's . Complete distributor from 6 cyld triumphs work well just change drive dog. got off ebay try item no 12109390071 for pos earth or 110608168978 for neg earth. there are plenty more. Better starting and smoother running.

Edited by retriever

right, we have success! with thanks to the previous replies i have ordered, received item from ebay :D i have fitted a borrowed dizzy only to find that the under powered issue we have been experiencing the last few outings was in fact a head gasket blowing, and i think that the dizzy finally packing in blow the rest of what was there out :undecided:.

So in conclusion we now have a GG with head gasket needing replacement, grrrrr but we have a shiny electrilically dizzy thingy to fit :cheesy: