My Pink Baby...

sas pinkie

mmmmm.... Just had a visit from the police, one of my neighbours obviously didnt think it was so awsome, they have told the police that I was driving around the estate at the end of my road in cam gear, with the vehicle loaded with weapons, where as in fact i drove the vehicle out of my gate onto a grass verge which forms part of the private road that runs out past my gate, took the cover off of the gympie, took the photo,s, put the cover back on the gympie, turned it around (still in the private road) and drove it bach into my gate..... I was wearing jeans and tee shirt..........

Some people!!! >:( >:( :roll:

I dont think they were very interested, but they did take my details and left it that if they needed any further info they would be in touch :?

I got the impression that they didnt really understand the law, and wanted to disapear and look it up. They :?were told I was Parading around with BB guns ect, and so turned up mob handed, two police cars full for litlle old me.......

When I informed them of what I was up to, I offered to take them out to it and show the offending article, but they didnt want to see it, they radio'd it in and raised the question about the tax having run out, but I shot that idea down when I informed them that it was a private road........ :-D

Some years ago when I was a lot younger and fitter, I was living in a large flat in a Georgian house in Stoke Newington in Hackney. We had a new landlord who had put some sea containers in the yard and these were frequently the target of burglars. I shot one of them with an air rifle. Right up the tradesmens (the landlord was delighted). But they persisted and one evening I was coming home from the local pub when the alarms went off. Being an idiot I sailed in to investigate. No burglars. But someone called in plod and said a gang of men were raiding the place. The cops snuck up on me and my two mates in glorious style; beat me to the ground - nearly strangled my pal Scott and sat on my mate Tim. Once we had explained ourselves and proved who we were they spent half an hour going over Tim's Austin 1800 and settled on doing him for a dodgy brake light. Their efforts were not in vain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
I know all his gear has been verified by ex SAS guys as what was actually carried in the Gulf War (desert storm).

SAid Noddy to Big Ears:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

@ SAS Pinkie; thanks for sharing the pics. Is it correct that on pic 4 there is a suncompass mounted on the dashboard. Are -were- they still in use with this version of the vehicle or did you just add it? Would it be possible to show some details of this instrument?