Five Early 1958 Pattern Ammo Pouches - Free to a Good Home

Enfield1940

Pics attached of five early (pre-1965) '58 Patt ammo pouches. They are all incomplete / damaged, but may be of use for spares or repairs. Two of them have the often missing mag support straps still intact. Three are the MkI type with lid stiffeners and two are the MkII type without.

Free to a good home. Would prefer if they could be collected from Bishops Stortford (near Stansted Airport) or from the West End of London during my lunch hour during the week. I am willing to post them if you pay for the postage - weight is about 1.5 kilos.

I want rid, so no cherry picking. PM me to discuss if interested.

Cheers,

Mark

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

Pics attached of five early (pre-1965) '58 Patt ammo pouches. They are all incomplete / damaged, but may be of use for spares or repairs. Two of them have the often missing mag support straps still intact. Three are the MkI type with lid stiffeners and two are the MkII type without.

Free to a good home. Would prefer if they could be collected from Bishops Stortford (near Stansted Airport) or from the West End of London during my lunch hour during the week. I am willing to post them if you pay for the postage - weight is about 1.5 kilos.

I want rid, so no cherry picking. PM me to discuss if interested.

Cheers,

Mark

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84659[/ATTACH]

Mark,

i'd like to take them

pm sent

cheers

Paul