Ferret Scout Cars in Detail Book

joeferret

I purchased this 165 page book by Kevin Browne & Frantisek Koran..All about the Ferret MK1,MK1/2 and MK2...It is an excellent book with lots and lots of great color photos of Ferrets and their crew.....A well worth it book to aid to my Ferret collection books...Now I just need a very well experienced Ferret mechanic in the USA nearby that can show me a few things.....

know it well in fact on inside page that line up of four ferrets mine is sand mk1/2 taken when i first got my ferret ,further on in book a lot of shots of mine and friends ferret all taken at war and peace show 2009/2010 mine is 18 ea 36.:cool2:

WOW Griff what a beauty it is.......Pg 42 18EA36 walk around again what a beauty.....You must really have a lot of fun with the others...

Yes I know Kevin very well he put alot into his book pleased you like it, I will pass your comments onto him.

Al

An enormous amount of work in the book.....I bought mine from a mail order book store here in the USA...It's as good as it gets with the quality of the pictures.....Yes tell Kevin well done.Thank you...Just one more way to preserve our great hobby...................I'm still looking for information on my 1954 Canadian Army Ferret MK1 54-82586 which was in UNEF with the 56th Recce Squadron...Hope some day to talk with one of the crew.....

• 3 weeks later...

Joe

You will also want to add to your ferret library Pat Ware's book "The FV701 ferret scout car in British Army Service" . There is a soft cover book on ferrets in Canadian service. I'll get the title & Author for you I'm embarrased to admit that I can't remember right off hand :blush:.

Matt