• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the gap in the marker for a unit marker to go into?

This looks like it indicates direction as well as red/blue.

Lauren the gap is to allow what is on the map to remain readable. Not directional other the pointy bit identifying the location on the map.

Simon nope it doesn't move around. The position of the thing that one of these discs identifies is fixed. It may have no disc, or the red or blue bit showing depending on its status.

Going on the common themes of MO's, I think the C stands for Conveniences, and red symbolises Engaged, and blue means Vacant ;)

Going on the common themes of MO's, I think the C stands for Conveniences, and red symbolises Engaged, and blue means Vacant ;)

Oh dear Richard we've sunk to this level of speculation then. Wrong on all three counts. After you have laid awake all night wrestling with this one, I shall look forward to a triumphant correct answer from you in the morning, like in the old days :-D

Oh dear Richard we've sunk to this level of speculation then. Wrong on all three counts. After you have laid awake all night wrestling with this one, I shall look forward to a triumphant correct answer from you in the morning, like in the old days :-D

No worries Clive, I will not loose sleep over it :-D