Scammell R100

Sebastien

Is might be usefull for you, though its for a recovery truck.

Only hand tools are stored in the cab, Hammers, pick axes etc is stored in the rear body.

There is also a lot of detail pictures of internal things in the cab in Jims restoration blog if you havent seen it already http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?11476-Another-Pioneer

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Niels v

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautyfull work on this ,,older,, kit,I have both the Accurate Armour Scammell Heavy Breakdown kit(1/35 scale) and the Scammell R100 AT,the one you are building,my kits are still unbuild,the reason therefore is that I am still looking for good reference,s to build these kit,s.

I saw you are using the RP Toolz Punch and Die set, which are great tools,butt I saw you used a spring on your punch,did you ad that spring yourself?

And why did you ad this spring?

I am curious about it because I have also both the RP Toolz P and D set,s,the best P and D set,s ever in my opinion,I also have the now dated Historix P and D set,s and the Armour Extra Details P and D set,s,butt these set,s are outdated in quality by the RP Toolz P and D set,s.

Keep up the good work and all the best from the Netherlands,jelle...

Thank you for your comment.

The spring is a personal addition on the very good tool "rp toolz".

The spring serves to gofaster:la gone back up(raised) by the punch(pastry cutter) is automatically made, making so win one second at every rivet.

See you soon

Sébastien

• 4 weeks later...
Hello.

Here is the kit, such as I am going to present it to the exhibition of Saumur (France, museum of the armoured)

P1100112_zps90f81614.jpg

P1100113_zpsc48daa27.jpg

P1100114_zpsd00eb1f7.jpg

P1100115_zps39f23231.jpg

That really is some quality work. I have the Milicast 1/76th one but don't think I can squeeze that much detail out of it ;)