HMVF PHOTO SHOOT - Part 2

Jack

Mark,

As far as I was concerned it was gonna happen at some point, just needed the details worked out. Sorry again that I havent been around to contribute.

I already have a couple of PMs of attendees so suggest we plan to go ahead. If you want me to talk to Andy about it then PM me his contact no. (he is used to ordering me about 'on foot' in the arena!) but I imagine as we are to do this AM rather than PM it isnt a huge problem - especially if it means a number of vehicles will be in the arena ready for the tank-mucking-about session...

If all who want to be in this could PM with vehicle info then we can draw up a pretty plan - little 'uns at the front and all that. Already have a spot for Snapper's Iltis, just need a 432 to go on top.

Phil

My Iltis will fall apart all by itself, thank you very much....Thinking about it - I need to delete all these references when the time comes to sell it.....

Remember what the great Canadian military vehicle guru Neil Young said on his eponymous tank restoration inspired double live album of 1979 - he told us "Rust Never Sleeps"

Clever, those Canadians. He also said "it's better to burn than it is to rust". This comment must surely apply to GMC owners....for some reason the comment was acredited to Triumph TR7s and anything made in Italy. But we now know he was referring to green machines.

Poptastic great mates...