munga question

mogmaner

Im in need of the mesurement between the chassy rails .as the one below the engine has been removed ,I need to replace this to pull the lower wish bones back into the corect posion with the new engine .Heres a few pics of the project so far .2013-06-16 19.03.41.jpg

2013-04-03 09.54.00.jpg

2013-04-17 16.23.26.jpg

2013-05-26 19.32.33.jpg

2013-06-11 21.58.57.jpg

2013-06-16 19.05.24.jpg

Thanks RUSHTON for the mesurement engine now mounted clutch and drive tested ok, next full rewire and panel repair were gas axe has been yoused to gain axses to brake pipes .Can any one point me to the best pases to find parts as need to replase brake lines speedo cable and hi/lo cable plus other parts.

Thanks RUSHTON for the mesurement engine now mounted clutch and drive tested ok, next full rewire and panel repair were gas axe has been yoused to gain axses to brake pipes .Can any one point me to the best pases to find parts as need to replase brake lines speedo cable and hi/lo cable plus other parts.

we get ours from kemper in Germany mate ...........

Thanks are they ok for finding parts not listed on there site .Hope to to have it on the road by the end of the summer, suspect it has been with British forces as TP marked in PSI ,tub is rot free bar fateeg cracks in flour near body mounts . Need to fab chanels for base of doors . Can any one post a scaled pic of these chanels thanks Graham.