D.K.W. Autounion Munga F91/6,8

Hi all just adding some pics of the progress so far on my Munga.. i hope to be cracking on with now the better weather is finally here!!! resent contact with MIG in germany (much recomended if you have a Munga!!) has left me a little puzzled!! as i belived this model i have to be an F91/8... the original delivery documents sent to me by MIG clearly state that it left the factory an F91/6!!! i have yet to get a reply to my e mail about my dilema and will post it here as soon as i do... any ideas any one!!!

munga 205.jpg

munga 206.jpg

munga 208.jpg

418.jpg

munga 203.jpg

860.jpg

827.jpg

825.jpg

got your work cut out there friend. keep a well stocked beer fridge!! what are mungas worth now? seen a few and been tempted a couple times, holding out for a carrier tho! did you see the nice one on evil bay a month or so ago? was a nice complete with all extras. went for bout £2,500.00 i think, aaway. was thinking bout it! keep up the work and dont forget plenty of pics for us armchair enthusiasts......!! lol

got your work cut out there friend. keep a well stocked beer fridge!! what are mungas worth now? seen a few and been tempted a couple times, holding out for a carrier tho! did you see the nice one on evil bay a month or so ago? was a nice complete with all extras. went for bout £2,500.00 i think, aaway. was thinking bout it! keep up the work and dont forget plenty of pics for us armchair enthusiasts......!! lol

I believe that one was commanders on here ................

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rear section of new canvas fitted.... in "van" mode at moment as side windows need letting in!!! few more jobs to complete hood... some tie backs for sides and rear flap and some more poppers for the front (we didn't quite have enough)!!

IMAG0619.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg

IMAG0617.jpg

• 3 months later...

Yup some fairly substantial "shrapnel" had to be dug out as it was still embedded in the soft ally head... pistons all looked great tho, so maybe a replacement second hand head or bottom end changed and the old head used ??!!!

what is it with the pictures upload !!??

it usually it puts them in time/date order,

this time its put them in the order I selected them ... now pics are not in sequence!!!

grrrr:mad:

• 3 months later...