M1 carbine germany

Big Al

Iv just returned from shooting M1 carbine in competion in germany :D The german open M1 1500. We did well a few 1sts and 3rds my self a 5th a exelent weekend :wink: this is the second time i have been to germany this year to shoot in a competition and bought prizes back :D shooting items that are baned in the uk :D:D , before you ask I have a licence that allows me to shoot over there :D:D and some good friends that arange them to be on the ranges for us :D

Al

I was a pistol shooter untill the ban in 1998 :cry: I then swaped to lever action rifle shooting. A few years ago we meet up with some shooters from germany and we were invited to get involed with shooting in germany. :) We were able to join the club and have the use of there firearms some of which have been band in the uk for some time and great to shoot :D pistols ,M1 carbine ect :D:D we have all the right official papers to allows us to shoot over here and in germany within the laws of each country its great fun and we enter there competions and often win something considering we cannot shoot theses types of firearms in the uk we do very well :D