T16 T101331 restoration

eddy8men

Gents,

I saw the add on Milweb regarding the T16, looks to be at a very reasonable price for a piece of genuine WW2 armour, Anyone looking to get into WW2 tracked armour this is a must buy, Carriers like this dont come along that often and anyone thinking they can get a fully restored carrier for less than £25k in the uk is dreaming, even if you buy abroard getting a carrier into the uk for less than 9K delivered is also a dream and then you will have restore it from a basket case, (I know because I have done it several times).

If I had the spare cash I would invest in this, it will only go up in value.

Kevin.

cheers kev i appreciate the support and i have to agree, if you want a piece of tracked ww2 armour it represents a good investment, so good infact that it is now sold ;)

i'd love to drive it one day but that's up to the new owner.

rick

• 5 years later...

i'd love too but i still owe the guy a chunk of money so it's still sitting in his yard but it won't be long before i can scratch the rest up.

to be honest it was an impulse buy as i bumped into the seller at malvern  and made a bid on the spot. he accepted and i then had to come up with the money from somewhere :)

the day i sold it i vowed to buy it back one day if it ever became available.