Overlord 2013

R Cubed

we are travelling up in convoy on Friday, so if you see a Dodge M37 towing an M101 trailer followed by a REO M35 you know where we are going ;)

Its our first time at the show so looking forward to it, so if you find yourself in the living history area come say hello.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's it loaded ready for tomorrow night. :yay:

we are travelling up in convoy on Friday, so if you see a Dodge M37 towing an M101 trailer followed by a REO M35 you know where we are going ;)

Its our first time at the show so looking forward to it, so if you find yourself in the living history area come say hello.

Yay!!!!

I popped up there this evening, the Overlord team are all in place and working hard. A few traders are in place with the hog roast guys set up.

Weather is looking like its going to be good (fingers crossed)

Had my Internet food shopping order delivered this evening, just sampling the wine now.

The cubed one is all set and has decided to stay up there tonight!

I've got to work tomorrow and Friday , then me and the cubeletes will be up there Friday evening. My dad arrives tomorrow evening.

Arrived on site sitting in the sunshine now.

If anyone has any ignition (screened or unscreened) components that need testing I have range of test equipment with me. Can test coils, capacitors, rotor arms, sparking plugs etc

Arrived on site sitting in the sunshine now.

If anyone has any ignition (screened or unscreened) components that need testing I have range of test equipment with me. Can test coils, capacitors, rotor arms, sparking plugs etc

May need to take you up on that. Not sure if my Dodge is charging the battery...>:(

Had the final shake down meeting tonight. All is looking great up there. Loads of traders arrived. Loads of MVs set up camp. Popped in to see Rambo, interrupted his fish and chip supper! Bumped into ChrisG

Rixon Manor is set up but the flippin generator won't work! So no lights or chargers for us at the moment. :(

More arrivals tomorrow. Show team to finish off setting up and sorting bits and bobs.

I have a hard day at work tomorrow, it's my last day at this nursery!! So when I get to the show site tomorrow evening I will be celebrating/consoling so pop in and have a swift one with me!!!!!

Clive - you've vanished!

But at least I've finally met Rosie! :cool2:

Andy

Was great meeting you all! Just ordered the curry, now awaiting delivery.

It's been a lovely day weather wise with forecast even better for Sunday. Lots of vehicles here, lots of stalls, lots of public.