ferrettkitt

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tha sun came out just yet.

I did find out hunting a Mammoth with a paintball gun is a bad idea.

It makes nice paint spots on it but the mammoth got rather upset with me.

Luckily it chased after Jack, not me.

BTW, anyone seen Jack?

Woke to rain this morning and 2 disappointed cubelets! However just as we left for school (8am) it started to snow. By 10 it was about 2inches deep!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358515034.592482.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358515048.860193.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358515059.727050.jpg

Pictures taken walking back to nursery after collecting oldest cubelet.

It's melting now already which is good as I don't have a drop of wine in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures taken walking back to nursery after collecting oldest cubelet.

It's melting now already which is good as I don't have a drop of wine in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you follow the Government advise to plan ahead........

Indeed Rosie.

Now you have a drinking problem.....namely nothing to drink.:red:

Crisis averted then...;)

Not quite :(

I popped over to the beach with oldest cubelet and the snow has started again!!! It's chucking it down now and I would be a silly riveter to go out in this just for wine. So it's 12 cans of John Smiths for me that I've just discovered laft over from Christmas, instead!!!!

I popped over to the beach with oldest cubelet and the snow has started again!!! It's chucking it down now and I would be a silly riveter to go out in this just for wine. So it's 12 cans of John Smiths for me that I've just discovered laft over from Christmas, instead!!!!

Dear oh dear, I feel sorry for you...

So you will send Mr Riveter out to get some supplies?

Had a trip over Amersham way this morning and it was snowing quite seriously by the time I found the place I was headed for , around two inches deep by 10 ish . Coming back was entertaining and occasionally sideways towing my trailer but once on the M25 it became sporadic and after I hit the A12 there was nothing all the way back home . Looking a bit black out there now though .

Did not the cubed one get some snow chains for the truck?

I am sure he is just gagging for an excuse to try them out.

If so the wine run should not be an issue.

Remember you should not drink John Smiths from a wine glass, it does not work.

However a pint of Champagne does.

And I have my Friday snow so looks like Saturday sledging is on, once I have dug the car out of the way of the Land Rover.

Mike

Had a trip over Amersham way this morning and it was snowing quite seriously by the time I found the place I was headed for , around two inches deep by 10 ish . Coming back was entertaining and occasionally sideways towing my trailer but once on the M25 it became sporadic and after I hit the A12 there was nothing all the way back home . Looking a bit black out there now though .

Started at about 6.25 and was white by 9

I am a couple of miles from Amersham.

Seen at least 2 idiots with snow gloves/chains on the rear wheels of their front wheel drive vehicles.

Mike

It has been snowing for about 12 hours in the Cotswolds and there is about 8" on the ground. It seems to have stopped for a bit, but due to start again later on. I could have gone to work today but drivers are stuck on the hills either side of me so i didnt go out. I knew there was a reason why i didnt buy a 4X4.

My definition of panic buying:

The wife told me to go out and buy milk and bread. None left! I panicked and bought wine for her, cider for me and ice cream for the kids instead. Problem solved.

It has been snowing for about 12 hours in the Cotswolds and there is about 8" on the ground. It seems to have stopped for a bit, but due to start again later on. I could have gone to work today but drivers are stuck on the hills either side of me so i didnt go out. I knew there was a reason why i didnt buy a 4X4.

My definition of panic buying:

The wife told me to go out and buy milk and bread. None left! I panicked and bought wine for her, cider for me and ice cream for the kids instead. Problem solved.

Oh what? You could have bought wine for me and left it on the club house door step!!!!