ferrettkitt

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A moan :mad:

For the past week or so it has been forecast that we will be having snow in the UK, it was due to arrive on Friday (11/01/13) then on Saturday and then on Sunday now its due to arrive on Monday. Can they stick to a day or admit that they can not forecast the weather... Is it to much to ask? If you had to rely on these charlatans you would never go out.

You'll only need one glove. It might snow: on the other hand it might not.

And you'll probably only need one welly: I don't expect there to be more than one foot of snow.

Snow is forecast for here from the early hours of tomorrow morning. This has triggered panic buying in the local supermarkets, Tesco has reported that it has been as busy as the pre- christmas period. What is the matter with people:???

Snow is forecast for here from the early hours of tomorrow morning. This has triggered panic buying in the local supermarkets, Tesco has reported that it has been as busy as the pre- christmas period. What is the matter with people:???

It's mad hey? We are forecast to get 1-3 inches tomorrow. Heard many parents moaning that the local shop shelves are empty!!!!! It's only going to be snowy for a day or so!

A lot of snow here.

Reminds me of the Russian snow in 1812.... :D

Then again its not as bad as during the last Ice age, no fun trying to hunt a Mammoth in 3 meter deep snow.

Ah but at least its easy to see them they are brown aren't they....or just follow the huge paths carved by them pushing the snow out the way.

Snowing here in Halifax again, much thicker than last time, however I won't be "panic buying" at the shops... Can never understand that; it's only a bit of weather and most people don't live in the middle of nowhere!

Not just your area.

Thursday is our normal shop day, got there a bit earlier today.

Either there is panic buying going on or bread and milk now contain horse and have been removed from the shelves

And we are in civilized Bucks in M1/M25/M40 triangle.

Mike

It's mad hey? We are forecast to get 1-3 inches tomorrow. Heard many parents moaning that the local shop shelves are empty!!!!! It's only going to be snowy for a day or so!

Well they have all been trotting in and out of Tesco's and Morrisons around here! :-D

I'd buy mammoth burgers if I could find them.

All I can get are low fat with reduced 'Shergar'

Even then I ckecked the sell by date . And they are..........................OFF

Sorry I am a bit horse with laughter about the burger issue

Even then I ckecked the sell by date . And they are..........................OFF

I was wondering when the Shergar jokes would start. But the position is at least Stable!

Man wa sasked do you want anything on your beefburger? Yeah, 5/4 on!

I was wondering when the Shergar jokes would start. But the position is at least Stable!

Man wa sasked do you want anything on your beefburger? Yeah, 5/4 on!

My local Foxes will be eating well! I've too many friends called Neddy and Dobbin.:embarrassed:

I was wondering why I had a hankering for sugar lumps