Snow or the lack of it in the UK

ferrettkitt

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's beautiful here on the south coast today, in fact I've just hung bed sheets out on the line. The first time I've put washing out for months!!!!!!!

However after the snow of last week and the thaw, our garden is totally waterlogged so I needed the pink wellies!

It's beautiful here on the south coast today, in fact I've just hung bed sheets out on the line. The first time I've put washing out for months!!!!!!!

However after the snow of last week and the thaw, our garden is totally waterlogged so I needed the pink wellies!

Same here in sunny Essex :D

I woke at 3.48 this morning and it was raining, woke again at 6 and it was still raining and it's been tipping down all day.

I went out earlier, got 100 yards down the road and the car conked out, the cubed rescued me and he's been out all day looking at it. It looks like a fuel issue but its beaten the cubedmeister :(

Will be using public transport until the garage mends my car this week!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your car Rosie, I'm sure if you ask nicely Jack will nip down and fix it for you:D Been raining here for the last 36 hours, now forecast threatening frost so it'll be ice on top of the floods.:sweat:

Cheers Degs :*

It's in the lap of the (garage) Gods now!!

At least it's not freezing here, hope its not too bad in the morning. Watched the forecast and there's lots of snow on its way for the main land, take car everyone. Feel sorry for the people in USA now that is snowy!!!!!

Still no satellite.. update from Sky.. I lost the signal about 7.30pm :mad:

Live Issue: Weather Issues in Central and Southern England

TV

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TH]Outage start time:[/TH]

[TD]10 Feb 2013 - 21:47[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Updates

10 Feb 2013 - 21:47 Due to heavy snow fall in Central and Southern England some customers may be experiencing a loss of satellite signal.