Happy Christmas from the team!

Jack

Afternoon all!

Well that's another year gone and we are all a year older and most of us a year older :angel:

It's been a challenging year for many us but we all made it through and long may that continue!

HMVF is running well and as I have said so many times before that it's all down to you guys as the content you share is amazing and helpful.

I also have to thank publically the Mod team - as you will know, it isn't the easiest of tasks and it is pretty often thankless too. You can trust in them that they make very informed and considered decisions before they take any action. Yes, some actions do and will upset some but nothing major is done without talking it through with me. If I am not around then the process is to talk it through with the rest of the team until a consensus is achieved. The Mods have adapted well and stepped up to take on the role BUT I have seen the pressure of the role change all of the Mods. Lets take a look at the evidence;

Lee never drinks, he now does.

Rosie used to drink, now she doesn't.

Richard is considering buying an Amercian WWII vehicle.

Snapper is taking up running.

Chris is looking at buying a WWII MV.

N.O.S. is now studying post war RAF.

And of course Joris - he has promised to keep his clothes on.........

So as you can see - the pressure and stress changes one.

HMVF enters it's 8th year and because of all it's members it continues to grow and continues to deliver on its ethos and that's to educate, connect and to keep them rolling. Mission accomplised.

Where ever you are in the world, we all wish you well, thank you all for your friendships and we will see you all in the New Year.

Safe travels everyone!

Jack and the team :D

Edited by Jack

Lee never drinks, he now does.

Rosie used to drink, now she doesn't.

Richard is considering buying an Amercian WWII vehicle.

Snapper is taking up running.

Chris is looking at buying a WWII MV.

N.O.S. is now studying post war RAF.

And of course Joris - he has promised to keep his clothes on.........

Hi Jack,

Well, not quite right. I did buy a WW2 jeep about 15 years ago, had it for a few months and sold it on, no plans to buy another Yank vehicle though.

Chris has already joined the dark side a few years back when he restored a Bedford MW and took it to Normandy.

As for Snapper, I saw him running past me and he did not look back. ;)

All the best wishes for Christmas,

regards, Richard

Entering the forums 8th year.:shocked:

I still remember getting the invitation to join in the very beginning (still don't know where Jack found me, he probably doesn't either).

But I made some great friends here, most of whom I met in real life (mainly at W&P) and some whom I haven't.

Have a great holiday season all.