Fox Bradley

30mm Rarden Canon Help please

Hi All.

I am planning to make a Dummy 30mm Rarden canon breach it fill the gap in my Fox turret.

Its basicly an Aluminium box with a few cut outs and swithces etc, but I want to make it look the part.

I have a few poor qualitity photos to work from. but what I really need are some good qualitity drawings / photos and the measurements. Also if anyone knows where I might be able to source the Switches and leavers etc that would be handy.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Mate i have a few user manuals and pamhplets that show good detail of the rarden, no measurements but a couple of them are shown with the barrel trough and other bits so you could probably do a pretty close estimate...you will have to wait a few days if thats ok though...

Mate i have a few user manuals and pamhplets that show good detail of the rarden, no measurements but a couple of them are shown with the barrel trough and other bits so you could probably do a pretty close estimate...you will have to wait a few days if thats ok though...

Hi Timbo.

Thanks for your reply. I have just got hold of a rarden manual as well. Good drawings but as you say no measurements.

I think I need to get in side a vehicle with the rarden fitted and take a few photos / measurements myself.

thanks again. Bob

Bob,

Where are you? There's a deactivated one in our Fox.

Chris

Bob,

Where are you? There's a deactivated one in our Fox.

Chris

Hi Chris

I am near Buckingham, not too far from you I guess ?

Regards. Bob

Bob,

Not too far, how urgent do you need the dimensions? We could arrange for you to come up and measure at some point if it helps.

Chris

Bob,

Not too far, how urgent do you need the dimensions? We could arrange for you to come up and measure at some point if it helps.

Chris

Hi Chris.

Yes, that would be ideal. I will send you a PM shortly.

Thanks again. Bob