Scorpion radio table

Cornishbloke

HiI am getting around now to fitting the 2 x 353 radios into the Scorp. They sit on shockmounts and rails which in turn sit on some form of platform in the rear of the turret. The platform is supported by three risers which I have, but I don't know what the platform looks like. It has been described to me as being two strips of 1/8" steel which run across the risers and which terminate in a right angled wall on which the initiate box and adapter fit if a manpack is fitted. I assume that it is pre-drilled to take the standard radio plates (including the manpack fitting) but apart from that it is a complete guess. You don't see many pictures of the inside of Scorpions compared with Sabre, but the turrets are different so I can't compare.Does anyone out there have such a thing and would be prepared to photograph and measure so that I can make one up? Any information would be most helpful.Many thanksRichard