Rgc 804

poppypiesdad

Got the old girl home yestersday , 175 miles , £130 odd pounds of fuel , Penrith to Cupar left at 11 ish got home at 3 ish , one fuel stop , 50 ish mph , bit slow on the uphills , lots of waves and tooting from truck drivers and a couple of stares from the traffic cops around Carlisle. Now to get her under cover and start some tidying up .

Does anyone have operating , user , manuals instructions , idiot guides , for the goddes and the auxillary pump on pdf that i could have , too many valves and openings .

Jamie

• 2 months later...

Hi Jamie,

If I remember, you have joined RSOLES too? A few folk on there have hard copies of the various manuals available including for the pump. If you message me your email address, I can pass on a PDF of the normal vehicle user manual if you need that.

Cheers, Duncan.

• 4 weeks later...
Got the old girl home yestersday , 175 miles , £130 odd pounds of fuel , Penrith to Cupar left at 11 ish got home at 3 ish , one fuel stop , 50 ish mph , bit slow on the uphills , lots of waves and tooting from truck drivers and a couple of stares from the traffic cops around Carlisle. Now to get her under cover and start some tidying up .

Does anyone have operating , user , manuals instructions , idiot guides , for the goddes and the auxillary pump on pdf that i could have , too many valves and openings .

Jamie

Hi Jamie Congratulations on your purchase, your guaranteed to have lots of interest in it when out and about. If you email me your name and address I will copy some of my manuals and post off to you. I have a NI yellow 1955 goddess myself great vehicles.

Ernest