snowtracdave

HMVF Clothing Final Say  

151 members have voted

1. 1. HMVF Clothing Final Say

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear in mind it could ram the price up considerably having 100 shirts (as an example number) each with a different name... bespoke in effect... not to mention that as the forum gains numbers it will only be cost effective to produce more shirts in batches... with little or no opportunity for quantity discount...

'ABC' wants a polo shirt in SM but 'ACB' wants a XXL...

The potential for incorrect orders expands exponentally. Whereas one shot artwork is easy to produce, you don't fall into the 'oh they've spelt my name wrong' problem

and there's always one on the shelf ready for new members without

'well we might be getting some more made next July'

K.I.S.S

For what its worth... :dunno:

You can buy the iron-on sheets of paper form somewhere like W H Smiths and print your own name off then iron it on or maybe that could be done when the shirts are sent out. One sheet of paper must hold loads of names then just cut of the name you need and send with the shirt ?????? or get Jack to iron it on :rofl:

Thats the best i can come up with at the moment.

You can buy the iron-on sheets of paper form somewhere like W H Smiths and print your own name off then iron it on or maybe that could be done when the shirts are sent out. One sheet of paper must hold loads of names then just cut of the name you need and send with the shirt ?????? or get Jack to iron it on :rofl:

Thats the best i can come up with at the moment.

Sounds OK, that way we have uniformity in the names.

You can buy the iron-on sheets of paper form somewhere like W H Smiths and print your own name off then iron it on or maybe that could be done when the shirts are sent out. One sheet of paper must hold loads of names then just cut of the name you need and send with the shirt ?????? or get Jack to iron it on :rofl: Thats the best i can come up with at the moment.

Ah the trouble with those is that you mustn't machine wash or use anything other than warmish water. Otherwise it comes off again. Nor iron it, but I don't think many people iron T shirts.

I bought one of those kits (the "free" T shirt is always XXL which is curious as there is a picture of a child on the front wearing the product) Anyway I have made several T shirts with pictures of my vehicle. The problem is not only is it a bore hand washing but they get very grubby at shows. This is a combination of sun oil, all the various fluid our vehicles excrete, beer, curry, Beltring dust etc

Okay, Okay this is now going :offtopic:, so I have come up with the perfect solution of names........................................We will all have the name...........................JACK :goodidea: :thankyou: :modpwr: :clap: