anybody on here have this?

Willyslancs

I am sure I remember seeing 10FD72 a few times at the Duxford Military vehicle shows in the 90s (have a few pics somewhere)- it was for sale I believe at the time and as Chris mentions, it went to Jersey.

Cheers.

Bob.

Edited by BobFox

• 5 years later...

Might just be a snowball chance in Hell I can get his Command Car off him then . That is the one vehicle I do really covert and would sell my sould for. :ph34r: When are you bringing it over.? Downside that means dealing with Condor into Portsmouth. There is film on youtube and I might have some pictures of her in Jersey over the years.

For info the film was at Noirmont Point, bBattarie Lothrign on the south coast of Jersey. Now owned by the Island and a memorial to those who died during the Occupation. The Martello Towere at Portlet, down to the left of shot is called Janvarin's Tomb.

Edited by Tony B

It’s staying in Jersey, I live here too.  I was in that film! The Citroen Traction Avant was mine then. That was sold to France but I heard a rumour it was now in the UK.

I have also purchased the Land Rover 101, the Rapier and the MoBAT off Richard over the past couple of years.

Dont think you will get the Command Car off him. His wife likes that one too!

What you mean is  dealing with Condor you couldn't  get it off the bloody Rock if you wanted to! ! xD Yes Richard has said the the Command Car will be  buried with him. I take it he is cutting down his collection. Must get the Dodges over there again. Katy is getting home sick, so am I.

An evil thought : Turn up with the Fox booked on to the Condor Liability, make sure the gun is sticking out the hole in the front as you enter St Peter Port, keep the Donkeys in there place. :ph34r:

Edited by Tony B

• 5 years later...
On 3/30/2018 at 1:20 AM, Tony B said:

Might just be a snowball chance in Hell I can get his Command Car off him then . That is the one vehicle I do really covert and would sell my sould for. :ph34r: When are you bringing it over.? Downside that means dealing with Condor into Portsmouth. There is film on youtube and I might have some pictures of her in Jersey over the years.

For info the film was at Noirmont Point, bBattarie Lothrign on the south coast of Jersey. Now owned by the Island and a memorial to those who died during the Occupation. The Martello Towere at Portlet, down to the left of shot is called Janvarin's Tomb.

The Command Car is coming up for sale along with his GMC if anyone is interested