Welcome back!

Joris

Welcome back everybody, the move went very smooth so we are back online earlier then expected!

This is a new server, almost twice as fast as the old one and we hope to keep up with the ever increasing flow of new members!

Welcome back everybody, the move went very smooth so we are back online earlier then expected!

This is a new server, almost twice as fast as the old one and we hope to keep up with the ever increasing flow of new members!

Quick- seems good :D and if this posts it never froze on me :D

thanks!!! Great

Gerry

Great work Joris (and me) that went smoother than expected. I am not sure how many times now we have upgraded now but each time we do we kind of think that will do us for a year or so - but HMVF is so busy that we have to keep upgrading to bigger and bigger servers.

the HMV world is clearly alive and well and long may that continue.

OMG - the GoogleAds at the top of the screen are now featuring HMVF members, here's our very own Gritineye!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66564[/ATTACH]

Damned impostor !! Though he made a good stand in for me at Gingers, maybe I sould employ him as a stunt double too...