Hello, I am new to military vehicle ownership and have just recently become the very proud owner of a Land Rover 101. She is called Poppy and not in bad shape for her age but still needs some TLC. First outing at Lytham Hall Classic Car show last sunday organised by Mark Woodward Classic Events. Met up with HMVF members who made me very welcome and hence me signing up. Heres to many more events and meeting up with other members and their vehicles.

John :laugh:

royle101 1.jpg

Hi John - welcome to the forum. Hope to meet you sometime at an event in our area. I live in Hutton (and work at a local electricity company - you know the one).

If you wanted to join the Military Vehicle Trust and get involved in shows around the region, I can pass on the details of what's what.

Ian

hi John , so you made it ! heres some pics from sunday mate !

mark

LH2.jpg

LH3.jpg

LH5.jpg

LH6.jpg

Edited by Willyslancs

Welcome John, there is a lot of Knowledge of the good , and bad, parts of owning 101's here. You know of course how a 101 owner gives directions? Via the petrol stations! :-D

hey john there is a pic of a 101 not far from your number plate on flikr ( cant upload) was there a batch of them?.....