Jack

DR pics...

Right - here some DR pics from WHO's FB page - second picture is my favourite. If anyone wants to 'name those bikes in one' then please jump in (surely Ron doesn't know all of them)........

tumblr_m8ggot76bW1rubozqo1_500.jpg

Sgt J Lloyd right and LCpl Jones, two motorcycle despatch riders of the Royal Welsh Fusiliers ha.jpg

dr_anon_onbike2.jpg

Don R solo-04-s.jpg

537938_132585186871671_178699291_n.jpg

392395_132645996865590_265342440_n.jpg

521317_450373728306486_2075612309_n.jpg

Jack I'll have a go.

1st pic Silhouettes so not sure, but I'm guessing the two on the right are Harley's

2nd pic Lady on Matchless G3

3rd pic L to R Graham Haskell M20. Pete Brown James ML. Bump Matchless G3. Kev Foster G3L. Tim Handscomb G3L and then vague.

4th pic 16H

5th pic Triumph 3or5 SW

6th pic Harley WLA's.

7th pic 16H (inset 1st bike is an M20)

Ron

Edited by Ron

Cracking picture below - love to see DR's with a smoke in their mouths - thought it was just 'Yank' reenactors who done this :cool2:

527250_302930389815007_1802262311_n.jpg

Edited by Jack
typo

Cracking picture below - love to see DR's with a smoke in their mouths - thought it was just 'Yank' reenactors who done this :cool2:

And in case you were wondering Jack. They all look like BSA M20's. Ron

as for smoking people are still dong this in the clubhouse and not using the lean to anderson shelter provided ! :nono:

From the period of the Great War, the Brtish Army has long known, the quickest way to relive stress is to get someone in the quiet , with a smoke and a cup of tea! So 'I'm going outside.... I may be sometime!

as for smoking people are still dong this in the clubhouse and not using the lean to anderson shelter provided ! :nono:

Well if certain people would stop the engine upon entering the bar the envoroment may improve! :angel:

Another wierd fact: The Red Cross supplied 96,000 cigarettes to the Channel Island's, as smoking was found to supress hunger pangs.

Edited by Tony B

The clubhouse is exempt from all stupid PC laws and red tape. Any objectors or little Hitler's will receive a fair trial before being dealt with by firing squad.