Burford gathering

Hi all

Does anyone have details of a show near Burford on the Cotswolds in August ? want take the champ there for a run and meet up with other Champ owners.

RR.

From MVT DIARY

10-12th MVT North Oxford and Cotswolds AREA - MIlitary Vehicle Gathering at Swinbrook Swinbrook, nr Burford, Oxfordshire OX18 4DY Not open to public, just you and your green machine! Full use of facilities at Swinbrook Cricket Club (free) inc bar, showers, loos, camping, beautiful riverside site. Dinner at Maytime, Asthall on Friday night (book through John or Tim in advance); Barbecue at Cricket Club on Saturday evening after Road Run. Some members arrive Thursday, by prior arrangement. Contact John on 07801 200662. All eras welcome. gilliecoghlan@hotmail.com or Tim Gosling: goshahn@aol.com

Might see you there

Doug

Hang on. I have just remembered it is me that is organising it. Here are some photos from previous years:

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?20140-Swinbrook-2010&highlight=swinbrook

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?14342-Swinbrook-MV-gathering-and-road-run&highlight=swinbrook

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?9185-MVT-weekend-at-Swinbrook&highlight=swinbrook

Yes open to all. We can accomodate in the usual field some quite big vehicles. The Foden was a squeeze through the gate but it went through first time. if we have the reserve field then you would have to do a bit of manouvering. Drop me a PM if you want to come.

Tim

If boomboom going then I'm definitely going.

Might have to unhitch 155 to get in depending on which field Tim has got.

I know some of our area members would also like to attend & have our monthly meeting on Monday so will try & get names/vehicles etc.

cheers

Paul

Just had a looksee at the pics and I'd like be there with the Champ thing Pleeeease if only to keep an eye on Boom Boom like the idea of the roadrun on Sat, pete I,ll give you lift in the Champ if you like :wow::wow: d,reckon them pair of Gmcs,ll drag themselves up birdlip :D

I think he is joking about the 155. Tell him you are joking right?

Tim mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sorry bud i wasnt:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Wrote the date in my book and asked the boys with the GMCs and sadly they all said Yup we be a coming:-D:-D:-D

Pete

Looking forward to having a beer with you all........Sorry for the water pipe Paul.....i owe you a drink for that one:cool2:

Pete

Just had a looksee at the pics and I'd like be there with the Champ thing Pleeeease if only to keep an eye on Boom Boom like the idea of the roadrun on Sat, pete I,ll give you lift in the Champ if you like :wow::wow: d,reckon them pair of Gmcs,ll drag themselves up birdlip :D

Dont know Jerr But they say one did drag me out of the mud at Wartime in the Vale but i dont think so:-D

• 3 weeks later...