Weather for W&P 2012

woa2

This is only my opinion and not any published weather forecast.

I think the weather for W&P this year will be very changeable with wet periods and winds and also a bit chilly. Best to plan for rain and mud, but it will make the WW1 trench display more realistic.

I will update this thread nearer the time as more information comes in.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes there will be rain sun wind hail sun rain wind hail and other stuff:D

Yes with large patches of uncertainties moving in over the area for some periods when it may be changeable, probably for at least part of the time but liable to remain uncertain for many of us, perhaps :D

(Not getting at you Robert just this changeable "summer" we are having)

Kent weather currently about one season every 6 minutes. :-D If it 'aint raining it's about to!

Reminds me of the Irish weather forecast. If you can see the hills, it will rain in 15 minutes. If you can't see the hills, it's raining.

OK, a bit more detailed. For anyone heading for W&P this weekend, it should be reasonable with the occasional shower but watch out for Saturday night. Next week looks like it should be better as there is a High pressure lurking in the Atlantic, but it all depends on whether this heads our way. I'll have another look in a couple of days to give a better idea.

Outlook is still prepare for the worse and take wellingtons and an umberella.

don't care what the weaters going to be like,

heavy rain is dry enough to enjoy a beer.

dry means dust and wet means mud. i play in both.

if the tent floods i can sit with the girls at the organisation

and i bring my dogs who love to jump in puddles.

skull and crossbone flag is allowed to get wet and i am in the 101 with radio caroline blasting through my laptop.

fun anyway ;)

Met Office Be Aware weather warnings out over the next couple of days for London and SE England. Brollys and wellies boys! Anyone with a DUKW is laughing.

Agreed. This weekend looks decidedly doubtful. However, from Monday/Tuesday the weather looks to be improving and I think by the middle/end of next week it should get better. W&P week is still too far away for an acurate guess, so don't unpack those wellingtons yet.

Anybody who thinks they can accurately forecast weather more than three days ahead is kidding themselves!

Despite billons spent on satellites, scientists, super computers, what have you not .... :wow:

Anyway, enjoy your time at Beltring!