Ferret get together at W&P 60th Anniversary

ferrettkitt

Has anyone thought about having a get together for the Ferrets at W&P this year? Its probably the place where the largest number of Ferrets will be this year...

I'm not talking about this kind of level of show nor to music either but we might be able to ask Barry for something like at W&P :D

Edited by ferrettkitt

I will probably be organising another Post War British Armour Convoy this year & it would be good to get as many Ferret's as possible up front leading the convoy.. it will probably be Thursday evening, will have to finalize things during the week..

I will probably be organising another Post War British Armour Convoy this year & it would be good to get as many Ferret's as possible up front leading the convoy.. it will probably be Thursday evening, will have to finalize things during the week..

Sounds good to me. What about something for the arena? Not Sat or Sun midweek would be better?

Sounds good to me. What about something for the arena? Not Sat or Sun midweek would be better?

Not sure if they still do the "Ferrets & Foxes" event in the arena?? that could be a good time to meet in the arena if they do.They may of already noticed the aniversary & have got something already in the arena event program.

Just thought I would let you guys know that there is a 60th anniversary of the ferret event timed in the Arena for 1215 on Sunday. We always try to keep up with special anniversaries ! Have a look at the programme on arrival, theres probably half a dozen events that Ferrets would fit in with before that too.

Have a great show folks,

Andy Mitchell.