Adrian Flux Insurance (Breakdown cover)

poppypiesdad

Hi all , just been speaking to Flux insurance and they told me that the breakdown cover option (that only cost £30) has been done away with .

Where does everyone else get cover from ?

With a humber pig and a green goddess it was worth it for £30 each ,

Jamie

Worth it? That's an understatement!!

Premium Choice, who have what I believe is an exclusive arrangement with Autohome Ltd (who provide the service). Still good value in my view.

I'm told by another insurer that they are looking at bringing out a scheme, so there should be some competition out there at some stage.

I tried to get a Flux quote online 6 weeks ago and am still waiting. I use Footmand James and I get breakdown cover via RAC membership which covers the person, not the vehicle.

RAC is ok for vehicles up to 3 ton but Adrian Flux covered vehicles upto about 9 ton.

We've renewed our cover for insurance and breakdown with Adrian Flux.

I queried the issue of non renewal of breakdown and in respect of this particular thread.

You seem to have been misinformed, breakdown cover is still available with a policy from Adrian Flux, nothing has changed

D&J

Hi all , just been speaking to Flux insurance and they told me that the breakdown cover option (that only cost £30) has been done away with .

Where does everyone else get cover from ?

With a humber pig and a green goddess it was worth it for £30 each ,

Jamie

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a company that can provide breakdown cover for tracked vehicles (my CVRT)?

I don't think the company its currently insured with offer it (if they did I would have added it when I took out the insurance)

Cheers

Mike

Try Autohome.. http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?19413-Roadside-assistance

• 7 years later...

Didn't realise how old this thread was until I started reading it.  Anyway I have just changed over my Militant insurance to Adrian Flux and they are offering me recovery for both timber tractor and tanker at £95.  Has anybody experience of their recovery, is it any good? Nothing worse than thinking you have good cover only to find when you need it that it's not up to the job and you are left in the doggy do