JCB 410M military forklift

Does anyone know where a workshop manual and parts list can be found for an ex-British Army JCB 410M forklift? It should be in AESP format. Even a CD would be of help. This is to help out a guy in Belgium who has one and his local JCB dealer is unwilling to help him.

regards, Richard

Does anyone know where a workshop manual and parts list can be found for an ex-British Army JCB 410M forklift? It should be in AESP format. Even a CD would be of help. This is to help out a guy in Belgium who has one and his local JCB dealer is unwilling to help him.

regards, Richard

Hows about someone here in the uk contact JCB and ask them i have my reasons for saying this

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I work for JCB here in the UK (not the dealer the factory), first off Cosrec what is your issue with JCB, second what do you need to know Richard if Ican help within the guidelines of our technical publications department I will.

Hi,

I work for JCB here in the UK (not the dealer the factory), first off Cosrec what is your issue with JCB, second what do you need to know Richard if Ican help within the guidelines of our technical publications department I will.

Hi John,

To be honest I had forgotten about this and cannot remember now who contacted me, I know the chap was from Belgium and had no luck from his local JCB dealer over there, looking back at my original post from middle of last year, it seems he was after a workshop manual and parts list. CD form would do I think. May have to wade back through my emails for this! Let me see if I can trace the email and see if he is fixed up if not I will get back to you. Thanks.

regards, Richard

• 3 months later...

Dragging up an old thread,

I've one of these forklifts to modify for farm use from squaddie-spec.

I've sussed the crowd rams, they just have a sleeve inside them to restrict movement to 6" so drivers can't tip pallets off the tines. I spent a couple of hours this week, stripping the rams down and putting them back together only to find that there still isn't enough movement to tip a bucket at anything over 4' height.

Has anyone a source for the loader arms and quick-fit headstock to convert the forklift to loading shovel spec?

Many thanks,

Neil

Thanks for that, I have dealt before with Warwick Ward and want to do this as cheap as poss, but may have to go back to them. I've just had a look on Nelson Green website and will ask this week. Ta.

WW want £3k for conversion but I'm trying to find the bits myself.

• 1 year later...
hi

i realize this is an oldish thread but if you still need the manuals i have them all on dvd along with the rest of the c vehicle fleet from around 2007.some of the old kit was still in service then so was included on the dvds

Thanks for your interest, I had to read back as it was 2 years ago and I still do not recollect who the guy in Belgium was as I lost his contact details. Would imagine he has got over his problem by now. There is bound to be others who would be interested no doubt.

cheers Richard