Reporting live from A&E 2012

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What an EPIC day today! The convoy is massive! We've been to Maiden Newton, Martinstown and at the mo were having tea and cakes in Dorchester. The out riders are doing a sterling job in keeping roads clear, thanks guys and girls!!

Jack is blowing the whistle and keeping us all in order. From my perspective everything is going tickity boo :)

Just dropped by (before I fall asleep)..

But today has been best day I have EVER had in this hobby - hard to explain but my god you don't get days like this very often.

Off to bed now - off to Weymouth tomorrrow.

It's 1.45am, it's absolutely pouring with rain, some big old gusts to, our eldest cubelet has been sick (and worse) this evening-everywhere and due to him running out of clothes now I am going to have to go home in the morning :(

BUT saying that, it's still been an amazing time and I am still smiling :)

Bring on 2014.........

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wmu5hm

It's 1.45am, it's absolutely pouring with rain, some big old gusts to, our eldest cubelet has been sick (and worse) this evening-everywhere and due to him running out of clothes now I am going to have to go home in the morning :(

Bring on 2014.........

Oh dear, sorry to hear about eldest cubelet :( It's no fun when your kids are ill, even worse when its away from home. Glad to hear you got to enjoy some of it anyway.

That's the spirit.

Bring on 2014.........

Does Jack know about this?

Well I made it into Dorchester yesterday. £ hours there and 3 back (average 45mph)

Not only did Jack do a great job, he even got the sun to come out at times.

SO I suppose I better put a a few pics.

Mike

SO WELL DONE JACK:yay::bow::bow::bow:

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01482.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

DSC01499.jpg

Oh dear, sorry to hear about eldest cubelet :( It's no fun when your kids are ill, even worse when its away from home. Glad to hear you got to enjoy some of it anyway.

Thanks Vulture :)

Unfortunately I started a little while later and am still 'going'

It's an unfortunate end to a wonderful weekend. I have cried on Jacks shoulder this morning (literally) as I'm devastated I cant go today but that's life.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4a2obq

And a few more

Just love the French Resistance

Mike

loved that French truck hey!!!!!! :-D

And just a few more.

Including a the laid back DR's

Mike

The DR's did a blimmin marvelous job on the convoy. They risk their lives nipping past some of the trucks!

excellent pictures everyone, thanks.

some great pictures there of a great weekend, massive thanks to all that made it happen and a big thanks to the outriders for doing such an excellent job of keeping the convoy together and moving, well done:tup:: (we wont mention trying to send a few of us to Honiton!:cool2:). also well done on the weather, never before have i experienced all four seasons in one weekend!!!!!!

The Mrs was gutted that she decided to head home this morning thus missing out on the sunny afternoon on the beach! who would believe the weather could turn out so nice, Mini Ring love the chance to strip to his pants and get in the sea!!!

Trip home was lovely in the baking sun without a traffic jam in sight! truck performed faultlessly on the return journey, very happy.

Once again Thanks for a great weekend.

it was all too much for some on the way home :-)

IMG_0682.jpg