Good evening all.

I know I have asked this before....with some answers, BUT our transport company are asking for a more accurate address for the campsite and destination for delivery of vehicles.

I know head office said emails would be sent out but with only 8 days left, the transport mob whant to plan their day and route.

Gary

Thankyou David that should help them.

I sort of understand their concern.......

"Can you transport our Gmc to a field some where in Dorset ?" we said

"Delighted" they said

"But could you give us a glue as to which field in Dorset "

I sort of exspected an email with details.......waiting for that......but i guess Jacks busy arranging a small gathering somewhere.

Thanks again and looking forward to your food !!

Gary

Right - just waiting to get something signed off from County Hall today and then I will put up full details. I am not keen on putting anything up on the net for clear reasons that's why I said it would be going out in email BUT R Cubeds direction are spot on.

Right - just waiting to get something signed off from County Hall today and then I will put up full details. I am not keen on putting anything up on the net for clear reasons that's why I said it would be going out in email BUT R Cubeds direction are spot on.

But now you have been told! Jack will Have to shoot you! :cool2:

sorry jack i didnt realise campsite location was a problem as im there on security whilst there