105mm M2 Howitzer

Just thought I would post a few pics of the M2 now it is complete with the M4-A1 Range Quadrant,I had almost given up on finding one of these but it just goes to show that you never know whats around the corner ! my 105 was one from the batch of Greek lend lease guns that were severly molested when decomisioned but I suppose the next stage for them was the scrap yard !

Anyway another gun is complete and I have the remains of a quadrant if any other owners need parts.

Rob...........................rnixartillery

Just thought I would post a few pics of the M2 now it is complete with the M4-A1 Range Quadrant,I had almost given up on finding one of these but it just goes to show that you never know whats around the corner ! my 105 was one from the batch of Greek lend lease guns that were severly molested when decomisioned but I suppose the next stage for them was the scrap yard !

Anyway another gun is complete and I have the remains of a quadrant if any other owners need parts.

Rob...........................rnixartillery

Hi Rob, I presume the parts which were damaged on your mounts have the same sort of damage as mine ?

Some one had taken a lump hammer to both sight mounts knocking off the brass knobs, bending and breaking the shafts. :banghead:

I have repaired one side and might when I find time rebuild this spare quadrant but it wont be a simple task. :sweat:

Rob.................rnixartillery.