Souvenir edition

Folks - post A&E we are going to put together and print a souvenir 'program' of A&E 2012 which can be bought through the A&E site. We will also have images you can buy and download or I can get them printed here in town.

I have spoken with many snappers and some more to catch up yet but I want it some we all have something special from the weekend. I just don't want the action shots I want to capture people just being people.

I want to make sure we get everyone in there who attended - so get your hair done.

Folks - post A&E we are going to put together and print a souvenir 'program' of A&E 2012 which can be bought through the A&E site. We will also have images you can buy and download or I can get them printed here in town.

I have spoken with many snappers and some more to catch up yet but I want it some we all have something special from the weekend. I just don't want the action shots I want to capture people just being people.

I want to make sure we get everyone in there who attended - so get your hair done.

:-D:-D:-D as long as its not windy then!!!!! Best get shares in hairspray manufacturers!!!

Oh no!

What uniform to wear?:??? Choices choices...

- not wanting to lead the witness here but would love to see you in Brit gear. The British were due to leave from here but High Command change the orders on the 16th April 44 and then Invasion Force O for Omaha left from here.........

Oh no!

What uniform to wear?:??? Choices choices...

Oh blimey I hadn't even thought of what I'm going to wear!!!!!!! Whilst putting away from our last show I nearly have more 1940s outfits than I do 'normal' clothes!!!!!!!!!!

- not wanting to lead the witness here but would love to see you in Brit gear. The British were due to leave from here but High Command change the orders on the 16th April 44 and then Invasion Force O for Omaha left from here.........

I have allready gathered my 43rd Recce uniform to bring alongside my US uniforms.

I can't believe this, but I have bought some HBTs. It was never going to happen, but that hypnotist Keith Nisbet worked on me. The shame of it.

MB

you poor, poor, person, recommend you go to nearest mil surplus shop and buy some dpm to make you feel better!!!

Mark

I believe the modern term is "lol". Cheers Mark. I have a stash of DPM. I don't look half as silly wearing it. But what sort of message does that send?

you poor, poor, person, recommend you go to nearest mil surplus shop and buy some dpm to make you feel better!!!

Mark

I believe the modern term is "lol". Cheers Mark. I have a stash of DPM. I don't look half as silly wearing it. But what sort of message does that send?

You are just coming out of the closet Mark.

- it will be the making of you.

HBTs, helmet by Olaf, snappers brassard, WW2 Agfa Kompur, WW1 wristwatch, acute embarrassment, migraine. I will not be posing for photographs.

you be careful mate, this week HBT, next week, M1 helmet, week after thompson smg, then a jeep, jimmy and a staff car!!

Mark