The Police

Mark

the only advice i can say is set up a camcorder in the front bedroom and when they come round switch it on

video evidence is even better in court nowadays

but your police sound like they know who's doing it but unless concrete proof is found then they cant do anything

i hope they get the bas***** thougth

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prolem is Dave it's always the early hours of the morning, around 2 Am -ish, when the little scumbags do their dirty work. Plod told us to get CCTV installed to gather the evidence for prosection - not a cheap solutiuon, given that at least one high-def night camera will be required together with motion sensing software and something to kick the VCR off with. Onlything they've done in daylight is assault my daughter on the street - only time we got a coppper to turn up without throwing a wobbly down the phone!!!

I am so sorry to hear of your problems Neil , as we all know now, there's bugger all justice in this country.

I have to choose words carefully these days or the PC police will have me for some sort phobia or racial incitement.

Well they all wanted a liberal anything and anyone goes it's only a recreational drug it's my right to do it society.

And it's people like Neil who then are on the receiving end.

When will that pendulum swing back........

Neil, I would advise watch a film called 'Snatch' just an idea on what to do with these little darlings, bless em ,they are deprived, didn't have playstation 2 !!

:whistle:

regards to you and your family

Hardyferret :-( >:(

Thanks Jerry!!

I've got to admit - the temptation is to take the money CCTV will cost and go find some former associates in the "Private Security" line of business and ask them to resolve the issue for us...

Fortunately (for the sum bags) I don't work at their gutter level!!!

You could salve the conscience with 'when in Rome'

I respect your beliefs Neil, but these sort of people have no respect, not even a shred of self and cannot be reasoned with I have had similar experience's and found a simple language was needed.

So I wouldn't shed a solitary tear, for whatever misfortune occurred to them, possibly a useful lesson to their Neanderthal associates??

Sorry to hear your police are as much use as ours, just interested in raising funds with their speed traps.

Talk to Jack his company market a form of IR stealth camera. jessops used to sell some form of motion detector to fire a camera and the claymore grid, also check RS and maplins.

Feel for you Neil , as feels like your the crim for complaining!!!!

Hardyferret

Neil, you might want to opt for a cheaper sollution, a computer with a good webcam and cheap software might do the trick too.

Also a few very bright lights with motion detection might scare them away too..

Jeez Neil . There is something to be said for the gutter in special circumstances you know & availing yourself of the services of some special security operatives even better . Best of luck mate . Hope you get 'an appropriate result' .

My girlfriend was manager of a housing project in a local (North Essex seaside) town a few years back , one day she had a call to say that the thieving toerag boyfriend of one of her residents was just having it away with the newly purchased washing machine and was just about to leave the building complete with said item on a sack truck . An immediate call to the local plod resulted in a call back two days later asking if she still wanted them to attend .............. :schocked:

That's about right these days Dave..... Last year they buried a stack of fireworks in between our cars and tried to cause damage that way - fortunately they knew sod all about explosives so all we got was a light shower of dirt and a big bang.

Called the Plod as soon as - then had to ring back next day and actually threaten the plod with the law because the little sods had trespassed to get into the place they set the explosives. That got a couple of them out - very umpty though - but not the fact they'd tried blowing two cars up!!

What sort of world do we have to live in these days????

What sort of world do we have to live in these days????

Not so long ago there were punishments to fit the crime. Neil, I'm sure you could find something appropriate in the scale of punishments in the Punishments Quiz thread!

It's very easy to blame the police, but it's not thier fault, we have to blame the court's, they let them go with some stupid punishment.

How many time's do we read of someone drunk, driving a car and killing someone and the scum bag has 30 previous conviction's!.

It's a sad thing to say, but sometime's you have to take the law into your own hand's.

i never said its the police sometimes they cant do anyting and some forces are restricted as to what they can do

ocasionally you will get one set who dont want to rock the boat as artistrifles has :evil:

but im sure if national service is brought back the courts might have another choice than just probation

the classic example was bad lads army and half the lads learnt a lot the one's who quit learnt nothing :whistle:

What an awful situation, artistsrifles has my every sympathy. Last November some kids kept coming back to take out their frustrations on mine and my wifes car. I knew who it was, i called the Police. They asked me if i had close circuit TV evidence, i did not, they offered me councelling, i laughed.

Anyway, these kids (a family of 4 teenage boys) were moving away from the area, and were just saying goodbye in the only way they knew how. They have moved about 7 miles away. My gain is someone elses loss. They had troubled another neigbour recently. Apparently he caught one and nearly killed him. They did not trouble him again so i am told. I cant reccommend doing that as i think it very risky. Another friend did that and ended up in court - quite an amusing story, but i will save that for another day. Your best bet is to invest in a visible close circuit TV mounted high up on the outside of your house. It is your best solution to a crappy situation.

Good luck

Tim (2)

Only thing is, sometimes if you take the law into your hands it can go vastly wrong and you'll be the one in trouble not them! :-(

The law these days can be pathetic still, they don't seem to be bothered about anything, thus they can't do anything and as David said they are restricted in what they can do a lot.

Maybe a bit too nasty and a slightly different case, but I know the father in laws mate caught a burglar in his house so he hit him with a shovel and then his wife stabbed a pitchfork through the guy! :evil:

The burglar survived and they served time in prison as far as I know. I find some of this a bit stupid because basically all you are doing is defending what is rightly yours.

Sorry to hear about peoples problems ,I think it's down to the parents to a large degree and government legislation.

I've had several incidents myself relating to SCUM, I got an Armed Robber 4 years :) another incident I caught a robbing **** he got 9 months and his mate absconded still on the run and I've put two Robbing ba***ds in Hospital and got away with both. The one statement which has always helped sort the situation is "In the course of defending myself I................"I've been lucky or maybe unlucky to be in those situations.

Last year at 3 in the morning I was awoken by a large bang, I went outside to investigate with "Old Faithfull the Base ball bat"only to be met by a 6ft guy in a black ski mask holding a cosch which he'd just put through a window .He saw that his tool :whistle:was no wear near the size of mine :whistle: and took off,I gave chase but my boots came off as I'd not tied the laces . He was later found by a Police Dog hiding in the local park and he was 15 years old :schocked: :schocked:. If I'd have managed to catch him I'd have given him a right good pasting and probably been in the nick now I couldn't see he was a Kid with the mask on and at 6ft it didn't cross my mind,He got away with a caution and made to pay (parents paid ) so I was told.

The police's response to damage to property is "WAS IT INSURED"? We may send an officer around in the next few days :evil: and they give you a crime number.

This country sucks when it comes to law and order BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE, it would sort most of the problems out. Just my opinion

regards

Steve