bedford MK/MJ manual coming soon

HiJ

ust writing to tell anyone intrested that im in contact with a guy on Ebay who scans and then sells CDs of manuals, and he is currently doing the Bedford MK and MJ, normaly you get lots of diffrent types of manuals ( electrical, gearbox,ect) and parts cataloges on the same CD and buy the look of the other mauals it should be around 15 quid, a lot better than buying the reprints at 25 or 50 quid a manual, it would probley cost like 1 or 2 hundred quid for all the manuals

so if you are intrested please write to the guy aswell to incurage him to get the scanning project finnished ( i think he is about halfway)

on ebay he is fv1601

Hi Gary

I would be more than interested in getting a set of manuals for the TM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need them for a model build so I can get dimensions and detailing right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he gets on to doing the TM manuals too !!!!!!!!!!

Nige

• 3 weeks later...

So ive been waiting around for this guy to scan the manual for over a month now and still no luck, and on ebay it looks like he has stoped traiding...great

anyone got a scan they would like to send to me...even incomplete would be a start as ive got narda

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be interested in a copy of a cd mj manual, I dont do e(vil)bay so cant hint at this guy about getting his skates on!

If you have any luck please bell me, arranstreeservices@yahoo.co.uk. Always wanted one but cant find a paper one or have the big price they apparently go for. I'd like a little hint at what some of the componants are for and where to find all the grease points (they seem everywhere!) so I worry Im missing some. Would I find one at the Kent War and Peace Show? Taking trucky there this year for first time.

I'd be interested in a copy of a cd mj manual, I dont do e(vil)bay so cant hint at this guy about getting his skates on!

If you have any luck please bell me, arranstreeservices@yahoo.co.uk. Always wanted one but cant find a paper one or have the big price they apparently go for. I'd like a little hint at what some of the componants are for and where to find all the grease points (they seem everywhere!) so I worry Im missing some. Would I find one at the Kent War and Peace Show? Taking trucky there this year for first time.

hi

looks like this guy has totaly disapeared...so i gess he is not intrested in selling the manuals anymore...i think the 600 pages of the parts catalog put him off...if you want you can send me you email address and i will send u the manuals that i have on my computer...not compleat i think...but a good start....o i just sor your email addres above...i will send now